D.J. and Erik went into the episode planning on just talking briefly about the upcoming exit of the head of Marketing for the NTT IndyCar Series making an exit, but it ended up going into a longer and much deeper conversation about some ideas for IndyCar to mix things up and boost their ratings.
IndyCar Marketing Change and iRacing Technical Issues
D.J. and Erik start the episode with some breaking news about the IndyCar Marketing lead on the way out! It leads to an unplanned extended discussion about the marketing struggles with the IndyCar series and the declining popularity of the sport, despite the fact that the series runs one of the strongest fields in recent memory.
Next, we move on and review our iRacing Class C IndyCar Series at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. D.J. discusses technical problems with his brakes and Erik discusses his Andretti curse. The rest of the time D.J. reviews the mistakes he made despite his top 6 finish.
IndyCar Marketing Change and iRacing Technical Issues – F-R Racing's Garage Talk
F-R Racing Updates
Check out what else is going on at F-R Racing:
- Extreme Sim Racing Inverted Pedal Retrofit Kit Review
- Replay of iRacing GT3 Challenge on YouTube
- D.J. vs Erik – iRacing Xfinity Cars Testing
- D.J. and Erik’s Class C NTT IndyCar Series Race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Finally, the holidays are rapidly approaching! Check out the F-R Racing Merchandise store to pick up your latest F-R Racing logo merchandise. Order now and beat the holiday rush!
2022 F-R Racing Team Shirt
A t-shirt perfect for all kinds of workouts. Its moisture management and anti-microbial qualities are sure to keep athletes dry and comfortable even during the most vigorous of workouts.
• 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Fabric weight: 4.42 oz/yd² (150 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• MaxDri moisture management & MicroBlok anti-microbial fabric
• Very soft four-way stretch sports mesh fabri…